- Nitric Acid and Utilities
For our CES department we are looking for a:
(Senior) Process Engineer
We are looking for a Process Engineer who is interested in developing as a process specialist at our Sluiskil site while also being open to take part in global initiatives and assignments during and after the training period.
In the Yara environment, you will be stimulated to share knowledge and to strive for continuous growth and personal development in order to meet the challenging goals in alignment with the mission and while upholding Yara Values.
About Yara Sluiskil
Yara Sluiskil is Yara’s largest production site. Yara Sluiskil is located at the Ghent-Terneuzen canal and manufactures nitrogen fertilizers and industrial chemicals such as Air 1® and NOxCare®, but also CO2 for the soft drink industry and breweries. Our vision for the world is based on ensuring a nature-positive food future. A collaborating community that overcomes cultural, environmental, and economic barriers to create solutions that will lead to a world free from hunger and a planet respected.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Systematic follow up of productions plants, analyzing of production loss and optimizing production volumes;
- Initiating and preparation of projects;
- Act as process point of contact for (internal) engineering contacts;
- Advising of changes in installations based on field research and analysis of process- and laboratory-data;
- Plant testing;
- Contribute within Yara globally;
- Build relations with technical personnel within Yara Sluiskil, other sites and the technical network within Yara International.
Who are you?
- You have a Master degree in Chemical Engineering, with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience;
- You have the capacity to handle complex problem solution, good analytical capacity and “hands on” attitude;
- Good interpersonal skills with an open mind and high motivation;
- Ability to function effectively in a team and with a high level of self-motivation;
- Willingness to work in an international environment and travel for some extended periods;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
An external assessment is part of the application procedure.
Do you feel the chemistry?
Please apply via our website!
For more information about the job content, please contact Maarten Van De Ginste, Production Manager (tel. +32 485 451 730) or Evelien de Visser, Sr. HR Manager (tel. +31115 474 969).